Established in 1765
Our Subtropical Garden was established in 1765 by the first countess of Ilchester as a kitchen garden for her nearby castle. The gardens cover 30 acres and are filled with exotic and spectacular plants from all over the world.
From a small and intimate ceremony only, to a large ceremony and reception – the Subtropical Gardens is a wedding venue that suits both.
PHOTO BY DAN ROADS PHOTOGRAPHY